Want freedom from collecting payments for the next 10, 20, or even 30 years? Prefer a lump sum of cash today? If you sold property with seller financing chances are you’ve wondered about selling the real estate note. Here’s how to sell a mortgage note, trust deed, or contract in 7 easy steps. Step #1 Request a Quote - Just complete a short informational worksheet to … [Read More...]
Wondering just how much your mortgage note is worth? (Learn the Value of Your Mortgage Note) The value of a note or contract is affected by many factors including the: Down Payment Terms of the Note Buyer’s Credit Rating and Payment History Type of Property Sold and Its Current Value Since each transaction is unique, we offer a free note analysis based on … [Read More...]
A buyer failing to make payments on the mortgage note isn't your only worry. Understandably, a buyer that stops making payments is a major concern when using owner financing. After all, a seller-financed note is a very valuable asset. Unfortunately many sellers fail to protect their asset when it comes to another area...verifying current property insurance and … [Read More...]
Seller Carry Consulting
You might be wondering...Why consider owner financing? What are the benefits and risks? Are there options for selling the note? Get answers to these frequently asked questions from a professional seller carry consultant.
- An Alternative to Tenants, Toilets, Trash and Termites
- Top Ten Things You Need to Know When Investing in Real Estate Notes with Your IRA
- The housing bubble is getting ready to implode: The scariest chart in real estate shows an impending correction because you can’t afford to buy a home today.
- Lopsided Housing Rebound Leaves Millions of People Out in the Cold
- Large investors make the full exit: Big rental investors like Blackstone are now selling properties to current renters.
- Wall Street Journal Editorial Slams the CFPB ‘Racket’
- FHA Now Requires NPN/NPL Buyers To Reduce Principal